Here’s a list of things you should always be on top of:
- Replace socks every 6-8 weeks.
- Pour foot powder in shoes and feet to keep them dry and smelling good throughout the day.
- Shower twice daily and use exfoliating gloves to remove dead skin cells.
- Iron your clothes.
- Wear clothes no more than once before washing them.
- Wash your bed sheets a MINIMUM of once a week.
- Brush your teeth, floss, and scrape your tongue a minimum of twice daily.
- Use flushable cleansing wipes after toilet paper to correctly clean/wipe yourself after using the bathroom.
- Start your shower with hot water to open your pores and wash dirt away.
- Finish with cold water to close pores and prevent dirt and oil from entering your skin.
- Drink water all day. Just buy a huge water bottle to carry around with you.
There’s no excuse as to why you shouldn’t do these things.
You must always take very good care of yourself to feel and look your best.